3 sessions of one hour live – Mary Magdalene online pilgrimage.
Mary of Magdala, Mary the tower…
How can we cope with these difficult times that we are living in today, with fear, anguish, illness and loneliness?
That is why I suggest you follow these 3 pilgrimage sessions online, alongside Mary Magdalene to start the year 2021.
Especially in unusual times like these, being supported by the energy of our circle of Sisterhood, following Mary Magdalene helps us to face adversity, to remain strong and inspired even in the midst of the chaos around us.
And for that, I will have the pleasure to lead this virtual sacred journey with Marion Hellwig, spiritual teacher, author and guide in the personal development of the sacred feminine. We offer you a ray of light in these dark times. Join our Circle of Magdalene’s friends. Walk on her footsteps in Provence from your home, as if you were a live participant. So, engage fully with the experience, until it is possible for you to travel and join us in person.
Objective of this Mary Magdalene online pilgrimage :
Marion and I had the desire to offer this pilgrimage to :
- Give Hope : Mary Magdalene as a light house in our life. Even in the midst of darkness, light can be found.
- Give inner strength and confidence We have hidden unexpected resources within us. It’s up to us to see them and make them grow.
- Connect people : Friends are meeting new friends to create a supportive community. We are not alone facing these difficult times
- January, 16, 2021. The arrival of Mary Magdalene in Provence. I will present to you what we call the Provencal Tradition. Our pilgrimage will lead us to Les Saintes Maries de la mer, the place where the story of Mary Magdalene and her companions began, after their departure from Palestine.
- January, 23, 2021. Meeting the Bethany Family : Mary Magdalene, Martha, her sister and Lazarus, her brother. Their itinerary through Provence to begin the evangelization.
- January, 30, 2021. Pilgrimage to Saint Baume mountain. At the end of her life, Mary Magdalene retired in a grotto in this sacred mountain. According to the Provencal Tradition, she spent 30 years there. You will virtually follow her steps through the sacred forest once dedicated to Artemis, visit the holy grotto and walk up to the Saint Pilon Chapel at the top of the mountain.
- 3 live online sessions. 1 hour conference – in English : January 16, 23 and 30, 2021- at 5.00 PM CET / 8.00 AM PT/ 10.00 AM CT / 11.00 AM ET
- Access to the recorded versions
- Veronique will virtually guide the visits of the places.
- Marion will explain how we can translate these topics and messages into our time for our daily benefits.
We offer you two attractive purchase options :
- 1 session online for € 20 (usual price €30)
- Special offer Package : 3 sessions for €50
Are you interested by the recording versions ?
It’s easy, just click on the button below! You will then be directed to a secure Paypal online payment page. Enter the sum of the offer you choose and validate your purchase. We will send you the link to the Zoom recording versions within 24h.