3 sessions of 1.30h live – Mary Magdalene, the power of love
Mary Magdalene, model of unconditional love
Following the success of our first 3 online meetings in Mary Magdalene’s footsteps (available in recording versions), Marion Hellwig (spiritual teacher, author and guide in the personal development of the sacred feminine) and I have decided to continue these meetings at the rate of one per month.
This series of 3 conferences will focus on “Mary Magdalene, the power of love”.
Our wish is to create a real supportive community around Mary Magdalene. But to create a community, it is not enough to bring people together. We must also all share these values that are close to our heart: the creation of links, support, discussions and sharing.
Mary Magdalene offers us the way to face chaos and guides us towards healing, wholeness and joy.
With all that has been happening throughout the world, people are recognizing the importance of developing and maintaining a spiritual practice. A spiritual path helps to keep us grounded, mindful and connected. As human beings we are social creatures so we need that inner action, we need that support. We need to have and feel a sense of belonging.
When I wake up in the morning, I am happy to realize that I belong to a community, I contribute to something. I matter. I am integrated thus I am not alone.
We have ressources in this community, we share the wisdom to be guided and supported.
It is important to develop this connectedness, to ask questions, to help each others. Thanks to the social media, available to us, we can develop this community.
“Mary Magdalene, the power of love ” program :
- Veronique will virtually guide the visits of the places.
- Marion will guide us into our inner realms of the heart through her mystical meditations where you get to enter the castle of your heart.
Topics of the next sessions :
- 02/13/21 : “Mary Magdalene : the Power of Love” – Recording version available
- 03/13/21 : Magdalene guides thus who follow her steps – Pilgrimage to St Maximinbasilica where her relics are kept- Recording version available
- 04/10/21: “Mary Magdalene & Mother Mary, strong women at the cross”. How unconditional love can help us to transform pain into joy and into profound spiritual growth
- 3 live online sessions. 1 hour 30 – in English at 5.00 PM CET / 8.00 AM PT/ 10.00 AM CT / 11.00 AM ET
- Access to the recorded versions
- First session on Saturday, February, 13th – Recording version available now
- Second session on Saturday, March, 13th
- Third session on Saturday, April, 10th
We offer you two attractive purchase options :
- 1 session online for € 20 (usual price €30)
- Special offer Package : 3 sessions for €50
Are you interested by the recording versions ?
It’s easy, just click on the button below! You will then be directed to a secure Paypal online payment page. Enter the sum of the offer you choose and validate your purchase. We will send you the link to the live Zoom meeting or to the recording versions (if you join us after the beginning of the pilgrimage) within 24h