I invite you to step into a new adventure !
Indeed, Mary Magdalene Provence Tour 2019 has been designed in order to :
– Join an intimate circle of pilgrims for a unique experience, a sacred journey in the footsteps of Mary Magdalene in Provence.
– Celebrate in a very special way the traditional festival of Saint Mary Magdalene, Patron Saint of Provence, organized with Association Santo Madaleno.
– Discover the sites where she lived and preached with her companions.
– Visit the Sainte Baume forest and grotto and the Basilica at Saint Maximin where is the skull of Mary Magdalene.
– Admire the splendid beauty of the Provencal landscapes.
Live an extraordinary adventure of awakening, transformation and wonder.
The perfect blend of Catholic history, spirituality and Provençal culture all wrapped up in one package.
Mary Magdalene is the archetype of Everywoman.
Indeed, throughout the Gospels, we see her on her personal path, her becoming towards this initiate, this contemplative of which the Gospel of Mary speaks. Her itinerary is that of the feminine we find in each of us, a path to fulfillment. Her Christianity focused on contemplation and an intimate connection with the divine. Also, on the idea that we can find dignity and beauty in every human soul.
We will follow her itinerary in Provence. From Les Saintes Maries de la mer where she arrived to escape persecution in 47 AD to the grotto of the Sainte Baume mountain where she finished her life. At the same time, you could attend to the several traditional celebrations organized since 7 centuries in her honor. I invite you to meet the Apostle of Love, in her many faces, following her paths and those of her companions, through the wonderful scenery of Provence.
This Mary Magdalene Provence Tour 2019 over the feast week is being offered to a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 7 persons on a first to reserve basis.
What is included ?
– Transportation in comfortable A/C minivan
– Daily Excursion through Provence
– Entrance fees of the monuments and boat ride tickets
– Essential oils and Perfume workshop
– Assistance and expertise of Veronique Flayol, lecturer specialized in spiritual tours and certified aromatherapist.
Accommodation and transfers can be added to the price, on request.
TRAVEL DATES : You should fly to Marseille Airport in order to arrive Sunday 7/21/19 and return home on Monday morning 7/29/19.
Possible extension to South West of France
In addition, after this week in Provence, you have the opportunity to extend your experience. Indeed, I propose you to visit the sacred sites connected to Mary Magdalene in South West of France. For example, the Cathars country, Carcassonne, Minerve, Rennes le Chateau and other hot spots of energy, located on old privileged places of Tradition.