Upcoming events for May, June, July 2021
“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
Welcome to the path of the divine feminine – the path of Mary Magdalene!
Once you are on this path and discover this path, you feel connected and are opening your life up for miracles and blessings. It makes me jump with joy to be able to share this experience with you.
Following the success of our first online meetings in Mary Magdalene’s footsteps (available in recording versions), Marion Hellwig (spiritual teacher, author and guide in the personal development of the sacred feminine) and I have decided to continue these meetings at the rate of one per month.
Our wish is to create a real supportive community around Mary Magdalene. But to create a community, it is not enough to bring people together. We must also all share these values that are close to our heart: the creation of links, support, discussions and sharing.
We have designed our journey together online in a way that you may feel inspired and experience similar feelings like on a real pilgrimage.
We have a good mix of
– Welcoming ceremony – with gong and prayers
– Historical and picturesque journey to sacred places
– Reflection sessions for you
– Question and answer sessions for you
– Inspirational interpretation time – how to transfer this knowledge into our modern time and how to live it
– prayers and/or meditation
AGENDA AND TOPICS – All lectures in English – at 5.00PM CET- 11.00AM EDT- 8.00AM PDT
- Saturday, May, 8, 2021. Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus, the source of Joy in the world.
To prepare a cradle for Jesus, God chose this humble couple from Nazareth. In our time, the problem of separation in families is important. Marie and Joseph, at the heart of the family, are an example to follow. As the wife of Saint Joseph, Mary was loving and obedient, and she was a source of joy for the Family of Nazareth.
The only place in the world where the holy family appeared is Cotignac, in Provence. Veronique will lead you there and show you the places of the apparitions.
- Saturday, June, 5, 2021. The representations of Mary Magdalene over the centuries. How to recognize Mary Magdalene? The character of Mary Magdalene has always inspired artists. They represented her both sinful and repentant, voluptuous and ascetic, worldly and hermit. We will decipher her symbols and attributes.
- Saturday, July, 3, 2021.July is the month of Mary Magdalene’s feast. On this occasion, we will pay homage to the Patron Saint of Provence. Veronique, who has been organizing religious festivals for decades, will take you behind the scenes.
We offer you two attractive purchase options :
- 1 session online for € 20 (usual price €30)
- Special offer Package : 3 sessions for €50
If you missed a session :
Recordings are available
Interested to participate and join the community?
Just click on the button below! You will then access to a secure Paypal online payment page. Enter the sum of the offer you choose and validate your purchase. Upon registration you will receive an email with the Zoom link for the event. All attendees will receive a replay of the event in case you are unable to attend live or after the pilgrimage has started.